Wining and Dining in Southampton
A warm welcome awaits you at the Royal Southampton Yacht Club
Visiting yachts and their crews:
Members of yacht clubs and their crews are invited to relax and dine in peaceful surroundings throughout Southampton Sailing Week 2017. Simply call Maggie Puleston on Tel: 02380 210877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your table for lunch or dinner.
All Southampton Sailing Week Visitors:
On Saturday, 27 May 2017 the Clubhouse is open to all visitors from 10.30 – 16.00 hrs so step inside and say Hello! Treat yourself to a tea, coffee and scrumptious, home-made cake in our waterside lounge overlooking the yachts in the marina. Please register your interest by emailing: email@example.com quoting: SSW Open Day 27 May.
We look forward to meeting you!
Royal Southampton Yacht Club, 1 Channel Way, Ocean Village, Southampton SO14 3QF Tel: +44 (0) 23 8022 3352
- After a long day of racing, why not retire to Banana Wharf with your friends for a bite to eat?
- Banana Wharf is a popular bar and restaurant, offering up a menu you will find hard to resist.
- You will find the restaurant right on the waterfront of Ocean Village Marina - surely the ideal place for a burger and a pint?
Check out the Banana Wharf website here!
"Great food, great service, great views!"
Pitcher and Piano
- Pitcher and Piano is a vibrant, family-friendly restaurant with fantastic views of Ocean Village marina.
- Serving up one of Southampton's best burgers, why not indulge after your paddle boarding lesson over at SWAC?
- Celebrate with your crew after the 'Nip to the Nab' race with this huge range of draught beers, ciders and fruity cocktails!
Check out the Pitcher and Piano website here!
"Excellent value, lovely location, attentive staff, decent keg beer, nice food. Recommended."
The White Star Tavern
- Opening in 2002, as Southampton's first Gastropub, the White Star Tavern has grown into THE place for traditional British cuisine in the city.
- With a menu freshly prepared with local and seasonal goods, you will not be disappointed with what's on offer!
- Fancy a good ol' Ribeye after your hard day on the water? This is the place for you - it's only a 10 minute walk from Ocean Village!
Check out the White Star Tavern website here!
"Great pub with very good food!"
- The Oxford Brasserie is legendary for it's tempting menu, from Roast rack of Lamb to Confit Duck leg, surely there's no other option?
- In the heart of the city, this restaurant offers diners an intimate, but relaxing evening meal. And with a large menu, something is bound to tickle your tastebuds.
- Just a 9 minute walk from the marina, head to the Oxford Brasserie for an enjoyable evening of wining and dining with friends.
Check out the Oxford Brasserie website here!
"5*** food, atmosphere and staff"
Steak of the Art
- Located in the heart of Ocean Village is Steak of the Art, an ever changing gallery of art combined with a luscious menu.
- Who doesn't love a hearty plate of steak and fries after a tiring day of boat racing?
- This restaurant welcomes all, so head on down after the Carnival with your family, and browse over the kids menu for the little ones too!
Check out the Steak of the Art website here!
"Amazing/quirky/arty restaurant - excellent steaks!"
- Voted in the Top 10 Italian restaurants in the UK, Ennios is a MUST on your visit for Southampton Sailing Week!
- Facing directly onto the old Southampton Waterfront, your evening will be spent enjoying fine wine and great pasta.
- From Lasagne to Salmon, this restaurant has every meal under the sun. And with a vast wine list, why not enjoy a sophisticated evening here?
Check out the Ennio's website here!
Mango Thai Tapas
- Mango Thai Tapas has just opened, a 5 minute walk from the entrance to the Marina. So why not try thai?
- After a long day of racing, head down to taste the fusion of flavours this menu has to offer!
- This restaurant is hugely popular, so make sure you book in advance with your friends to avoid any disappointment!
Check out the Mango Thai Tapas website here!
"FANTASTIC...For authentic Thai, this is a MUST!"
- Maritimo Lounge has pride of place in the tallest building in Southampton, with stunning views of Ocean Village marina.
- This restaurant and bar can seat up to 180 guests, so if you want to celebrate your win, head to Maritimo Lounge for a celebratory drink!
- Offering a range of dishes on the menu, as well as a large breakfast menu, this might be your go-to during SSW 2017!
Check out the Maritimo Lounge website here!
"Three visits in three days, this place must be good!"