Destination Southampton are proud to work with Rees Leisure to offer you the following accommodation and rates in Southampton for the Southampton Sailing Week. Rates apply from 23rd May 2017 x 6 nights and are available up until 23rd April subject to availability.
Grand Harbour Hotel
The Grand Harbour Hotel is located in the heart of the city, and is the perfect place to stay during Southampton Sailing Week.
- This 4* hotel offers 173 ensuite bedrooms and suites, with many offering balconies overlooking the Southampton Waterfront.
- Joining us at Sailing Week for business purposes? Book a meeting in one of the 10 conference suites available in the hotel. High speed internet available.
- The Grand Harbour Hotel boasts a bar and restaurant, so wine and dine in style.
- After spending the morning on the sea, taking part in the daily races featured in Sailing Week, return to the hotel and enjoy a relaxing spa treatment. You will also find fantastic leisure facilities are on offer, including a swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gymnasium.
- Only 0.7 miles from the city centre, the Grand Harbour can be found easily, whether you have travelled by train, plane, car or boat. Car parking for guests is available upon request.
- Fancy a spot of shopping? West Quay is your neighbour!
Contact the Grand Harbour Hotel to book your stay for Southampton Sailing Week.
Holiday Inn Southampton
The Holiday Inn Southampton is in the centre of the city, boasting great transport links and comfy bedrooms for all.
- If you're joining us for Sailing Week, surround yourself with water by booking a room overlooking the Cruise terminals and Southampton waterfront.
- Too much beer or tired from a late night? The Spirit Health and Leisure club features a heated swimming pool, sauna and whirlpool, and a fully-equipped gymnasium for you to get active or just relax.
- Holiday Inn Southampton has 6 conference suites with a capacity of 200 delegates. Wireless internet is available complimentary throughout the hotel.
- In-hotel dining is also available to all guests, with all children under 13 eating free! This makes the hotel the perfect choice for families taking part in SSW!
- The hotel is easy to reach - only 2 minutes from Southampton Central Station; 15 minutes from Southampton Airport, and with 180 car parking spaces, you can travel here by any means!
Contact Holiday Inn Southampton to book your stay for Southampton Sailing Week.
Jury's Inn within easy walking distance of Southampton's main attractions and shopping areas. This a great hotel for your stay during Southampton Sailing Week!
- The hotel features 270 spacious rooms, with many turning into twin rooms upon request.
- A popular hotel for those visiting the city on business or leisurely as a couple, Jury's Inn has packages available to suit all.
- Fancy dining in-house? With a variety of dishes on the menu and a bar next to reception, have a relaxing night in enjoying good food.
- Visiting Southampton for Sailing Week, but you have an important meeting you can't miss? Hold it here! With 9 air-conditioned meeting rooms and high-speed internet connection, you've got that meeting covered.
- Worrying about how to get to Southampton? Don't worry! Jury's Inn is just 5 minutes from Southampton Central Station, and 15 minutes from Southampton Airport.
Contact Jury's Inn to book your stay for Southampton Sailing Week.
Mercure Dolphin Hotel
Mercure Dolphin Hotel is a stunning 4* hotel located in the heart of Southampton, and only 0.6 miles from Ocean Village. Is this your home for Southampton Sailing Week?
- The hotel is the oldest in Southampton and has kept it's traditions and character. With 99 bedrooms, and upgrades available, you'll want to book here early!
- You will find if you're attending an event or meeting that special rooms rates apply.
- Southampton Central Station is 5 minutes away, with Southampton Airport a small 15 minutes from Mercure Dolphin.
- Mercure Dolphin boasts 2 meeting rooms, with the Jane Austen suite seating 100 people at capacity. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
- The Signature Restaurant has been awarded a rosette for it's food quality, so make sure you spend an evening wining and dining.
- Parking is available on-site. Daily charges apply.
Contact Mercure Dolphin Hotel to book your stay for Southampton Sailing Week.
Carey's Manor Hotel
Carey's Manor is a country house haven, located in the heart of the New Forest, so why not treat yourself to a luxurious stay during Sailing Week?
- Fancy a relaxing break whilst enjoying the excitement of SSW? Carey's Manor is located just 12 minutes from the Solent waters, who could say no to the beautiful New Forest?
- The hotel boasts 78 luxurious bedrooms with upgrades available upon request.
- As a popular venue for conferences and corporate days, Carey's Manor offers team building events & reward/incentive activities, such as high-speed RIB powerboat activities. Fancy taking your employees for a fun day out? Incorporate this into your busy sailing week schedule and have some fun!
- This hotel features three fine-dining restaurants. But you may have a problem deciding with the three restaurants offering 3 various cuisines - French, British and Thai.
- The SenSpa, voted the best UK hotel spa in 2013/2014, offers lavish Thai treatments, with extravagant spa facilities that will ensure you're relaxed before race day at Sailing Week.
- 26 minutes from Southampton Airport and 2 minutes from Brockenhurst Train Station, Carey's Manor is a fantastic place to stay.
Contact Carey's Manor to book your stay for Southampton Sailing Week.
The Beaulieu Hotel is on the doorstep of the New Forest National Park, so if you fancy a break from racing at Southampton Sailing Week, this might be the hotel for you!
- The perfect hotel for families, especially those with pets, so why not relax in the New Forest before venturing to Sailing Week from here.
- With a range of stunning rooms featuring great amenities, this hotel is the perfect place for to rest before race day at SSW!
- The hotel offers all guests free high-speed Wi-Fi.
- If you decide to dine in the hotel restaurant, that was awarded 2 AA Rosettes, you will find yourself indulging in traditional British cuisine that won't disappoint.
- The hotel boasts 4 sizeable conference and meeting rooms, to suit your requirements. So if you have a business meeting that interrupts your Sailing week plans, book the Beaulieu Hotel and enjoy your week!
Contact the Beaulieu Hotel to book your stay for Southampton Sailing Week.
The Hotel Terravina is a 5* stylish, boutique hotel located just outside Southampton in the New Forest.
- Just 5 minutes from Ashurst Train Station and Southampton Airport only 8 miles away, you won't have any difficulty getting to the Hotel TerraVina.
- Being a boutique hotel, there are only 11 rooms. All are fully equipped with everything you need, from a hairdryer to coffee machine, you will be returning in no time.
- The hotel offers free Wi-Fi to all guests during their stay.
- The California Wine Country Restaurant offers all guests the opportunity to dine at anytime of the day. Fancy lunch before your sailing lesson? Grab a bite here!
- The Rutherford Bench is the small meeting and conference room within the hotel. A maximum capacity of 6 people, this could be the ideal location for your last minute business meeting - you won't want to miss the excitement of the racing at Southampton Sailing Week!
Contact Hotel Terravina to book your stay for Southampton Sailing Week.
Lainston House Hotel
Lainston House Hotel is an exclusive hotel located in 63 acres of gorgeous Hampshire countryside, in the historic city of Winchester.
- This 5* hotel boasts lavish suites and rooms, all featuring four poster beds and stylish furnishings, you will be sure to enjoy your stay at Lainston House.
- You will find it extremely difficult to decide where to dine during your stay. If you're not eating in Southampton with the rest of the Sailing Week crew, you have the choice of 2 restaurants and the Cedar Bar for your evening drink.
- The award-winning restaurant, The Avenue, is an intimate, elegant restaurant for lunch or dinner, where you can enjoy the beautiful settings around you.
- With 6 meeting and conference rooms, with the largest holding a maximum of 64 guests, you won't want to hold your business meeting anywhere else.
- Fancy mixing your week up between sailing and cooking? Lainston House Hotel boasts an exclusive cookery school, so why not book a class for your week spent at SSW! Or if you fancy something a little more daring, book a 'falconry experience', where you will have the chance to get up close and personal with the hotel's birds, including the resident Falconer, Judy!
Contact Lainston House Hotel to book your stay for Southampton Sailing Week.
Holiday Inn Winchester
The Holiday Inn Winchester is located in the heart of the beautiful, historic city of Winchester.
- The hotel boasts 141 contemporary bedrooms offering ultimate comfort and all the amenities to make your stay the best it can be.
- You will find high-speed internet connection is available to all guests throughout the hotel.
- The Holiday Inn is just 12 minutes from Winchester Train Station, and is 17 minutes by car from Southampton Airport. Travelling from here to Southampton is a short journey, 20 minutes by train and a 26 minute journey by car to Ocean Village, you may be outside Southampton City Centre, but Winchester is a charming city, perfect for your week at Southampton Sailing Week.
- Complimentary car parking is available to all guests of the Holiday Inn Winchester.
- Fancy having a spot to eat before heading down to the Sailing Week fun? Head down to the hotel's Morn Hill Brasserie where you will have the choice of an A La Carte menu, or choose from some of the delicious snacks on offer in the hotel Lounge and Bar.
- Holiday Inn boasts 8 board meeting rooms, all equipped with high-speed internet connection and free car parking.
Contact Holiday Inn Winchester to book your stay for Southampton Sailing Week.
No. 5 Bridge Street
No. 5 Bridge Street is located in the heart of the city centre, offering vibrant and stylish rooms and a leading restaurant.
- With 6 boutique en-suite guest rooms available, this small hotel offers a comfortable and chic stay for your Sailing Week visit.
- Whilst this hotel boasts a small number of rooms, you will find them fully equipped with everything you need to make your stay relaxing and unique.
- No. 5 is also a leading restaurant in Winchester, offering breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. With an ever-changing seasonal menu, you will be sure to try some of the fabulous dishes on offer at No.5.
- Just 7 minutes from the city station, and with Winchester located just off the M3, you will find No.5 easy to access.
- There is one small board meeting room, with a capacity of 16 guests. This is the perfect location for your morning meeting before venturing to the Southampton waters for some racing.
Contact No.5 Bridge Street to book your stay for Southampton Sailing Week.